Empowering the young minds with right knowledge is the best method to create desirable change. The contest aims at educating students on Plastic and its management so that they become Smart Plastic consumers.
Students will be provided the Plastic related study material ( text and videos).
Total time taken to go through the study material will be approx. 2 hours (120 minutes).
Empowered with the knowledge students will be able to participate in the online contest to be held on Saturday 2nd October 2021, 11:00am to 11:30am.
- Questions to be attempted will be in Multiple choice questions (No Negative marking)
- 30 questions in 30 minutes (Languages: English and Marathi)
There will be 2 categories:
- Standard 6 and 7
- Standard 8 and 9
- Winners will get cash prize
- All participants will receive E participation Certificate
- Participate to learn and help create a clean and green India.