Shreya’s passion, enthusiasm and aspiration to learn new skills has always kept her moving forward to incredible heights.
Shreya has completed her Bachelors in Arts- Sociology and now pursuing her Masters in Social Work- Medical & Psychiatry from St. Claret College, Jallahalli, Bengaluru.
Shreya wants to use her knowledge of sociology and psychology to improve the lives of clients by offering them peace of mind, counselling and solutions to any type of condition, either mental or physical, that ails them.
Shreya has worked as a Life Skill & Personal Skill Trainer in Diya Foundation where she has conducted online classes for students with Intellectual Disability and conducted Group therapy sessions & Individual sessions.
She also has experience working with Nightingale's Medical Trust- Centre for Ageing & Alzheimer's & Elders Enrichment Centre, Bengaluru where she has conducted online studies on Elderly with Dementia and Alzheimer's. In Nirvana Foundation, Bengaluru Shreya " Wrote an article on "Impact of pandemic crises on the Indian Migrants"
Her major achievements during her graduation from MMH College-Meerut University:
- Member of Anti Human Trafficking Club (AHTC) at college
- Participated in Human Rights course by Amnesty International
- Participated in the National level E quiz conducted by AHTC
- Completed E learning college course in HRM
- Participated in National level E Quiz on World's Aids Day
- Completed Online Course on "Communication at Work place" conducted by IBM